Thursday, March 4, 2010

Posture

Have you noticed how dancers are known for the way they carry themselves? You can usually spot a dancer in a crowd by their posture. This tip is not only for the dancer but for everyone. If you want the posture of a dancer here is what you do...

1. shoulders back and down
2. tummy in
3. chin slightly lifted
4. squeeze your "rotators" aka: holding a quarter between your cheeks.

It should look effortless...not contorted. Now, the benefits of good posture. You can correct scoliosis, you look taller and thinner, and you will appear more confident.

4 comments:

  1. Do you think this will work for me at nine months pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and when are you going to get a photo taken of yourself to use as your header? You should capitalize on your exquisite beauty!~ Let me know what you do it and I'll help you with the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny! Yes, when I get a picture taken I will let you design how it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, yeah, I need this post! (Why did my mother never bug me about my posture???)

    ReplyDelete